By using our site you accept the terms of our cookie policy

From the latest news and features on trends within the technology, media and telecoms markets, the Q2 2018 edition of TMT Magazine is packed with a diverse range of informative pieces and inclusions.

In recent news, the Board of Directors of LG Electronics (LG) have approved the acquisition of leading automotive lighting and headlight systems provider ZKW Group, capping a deal worth more than EUR 1.1 billion, LG's largest acquisition to date. Under the terms of the transaction, LG Electronics will acquire a 70 percent stake in ZKW Group with parent company LG Corp. purchasing the remaining 30 percent. The strategic merger is expected to result in synergies that allow the combined companies to lead the global lighting sector in autonomous vehicle components.

Over the years, the technology industry has both enabled and benefited from digitisation. Although digitalisation is not new, there is now a new wave of transformative technologies which people are seeing, alongside the potential to significantly impact the world. Taking time to provide us with a detailed overview of these transformative technologies was Bill Morelli from IHS Markit.

Also in this issue, we discover more about QA Mentor, an award winning, ISO 27001 and ISO 9001:2015 certified leading independent software testing company headquartered in New York. We spoke to Founder & CEO, Ruslan Desyatnikov who revealed to us more about the firm and the innovative services that they provide.

Elsewhere in this edition, Davra Networks is an Application Enablement Platform (AEP) for IoT, operating with an aim of providing a complete IoT platform that allows its customers to define, build and bring to market vertical specific IoT applications. Recently, we profiled the company as we looked to explore some of the secrets behind its success.

Here at TMT News, we truly hope that you enjoy reading this issue and look forward to hearing from you soon.